Hi Jim,
        You the mouseconfig tool to setup the mouse once again. Make sure
that you emulate three buttons option. ( Be in root for this operation)

Please get back to me if you are not clear

Happy Linuxing !!!!!!!!

K.Deepak

K.DEEPAK
AdventNet Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
Phone : +91-44-2432414,2432748,2432749
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]