Hi Thomas,

******Begin Non-Authoritative answer******

Someone ran rpcinfo -p against your host. They were trying to
determine what rpc processes you were running. This is a standard
scan tactic prior to an intrusion attempt. The rpc's have
many known vulnerabilities.

******End Non-Authoritative answer******

It means beware... Someone is looking for a way in.

Have fun,
 Brian Ashe                     CTO
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]              Dee-Web Software Services, LLC.
 http://www.dee-web.com/
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.