For some reason, in either an xterm or gnome-terminal, my Delete key
is unrecognized. The key *is* recognized in Xemacs and exmh sedit.
This was
working fine in 5.2.

Any help appreciated.

Bob

BTW, Red Hat 6.2 w/updates on an Alpha LX164.

| Bob Taylor             Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]             |
| [Concerning MSFT innovating their way out of a wet paper bag.] |
| "Maybe if it were a very very wet paper bag, but then they'd   |
| face the insurmountable barrier of surface tension."           |
| -- Geoffrey Tobin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                     |