'Hatters;

I am looking for a great differential scsi PCI (32-bit) card. AFAIK,
price is no object, and we are looking for one that has two tiny little
micro-50 ports on one card (external).
the main things are that they are fully supported and have good
performance (duh).

unfortunately, I know little about who makes the better linux diff scsi
cards, or what their models are. I have had success in the past with
mylex, and would prefer them or NCR, but I am open to all suggestions.

TIA
jon

--
My UPS does not handle IRQ's, for the obvious reasons...