Kevin Hancock wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Jul 2000, Lee Johnson wrote:
>
> Your clock is wrong and some things were not compiled? Every time my clock
> is behind the last compile time I get those errors. Just reset the time to
> current time and recompile. Works for me.
>
> Time and date obviously.

another reply thanks so much..
in as much as i can't get back to desktop will this work?..reset time?..sorry
you're talking to newbie more or less........

anyway reset time huh?..done how?
remember i can't get past that command line prompt ( bash)
what caused this time thing never had before anyone know?

thanks
lee