Hi !

        I use the HP 970Cxi running the HP 550C driver. B/W is great, the colours
are kinda crappy. There is a special driver out for the HP 8xxC/9xxC
series, which I mail you in private. If you by any chance could give me
advice how to install this driver to be used for Linux in general and
StarOffice in special, I'd add my honours to you to my motd....well, at
least something. ;)

                        Greez

                                Dave