From: Jeff Graves [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2000 11:57 AM
To: Redhat List (E-mail)
Subject: Cat5 modular wall jacks

Do these have a specific name or am I calling them by the correct
name? I want to buy some (what I think are called) modular Cat 5
wall jacks for my house. Anyone know where I can get some of these?
I was looking for something that had some snap in modules of
different varieties like an RJ11, RJ45, Coax (for TV), and Fiber.
Anyone have any recommendations as to where to buy or what brand to
get?

Thanks,
Jeff Graves