On Mon, 31 Jul 2000, Steven Pierce wrote:
> Kevin,
>
> I have one on my machine(server) and it works without an issue.  I am using
> 2.2.13.  I have not upgraded to .16 yet.  I know I should, but it has been one of
>those
> months.,<G>

I've got an Intel EEPRO 10/100 Nic built-into my home
machine. I had to get someone more knowledgeable than I to
help me trouble-shoot and get it working again. Turns out
that apparently it decided for some unknown reason that it
was able to talk to my 10 Mbit network at 100 Mbit/s.

Forcing it down to 10 Mbit appears to have fixed the
problems I had with it. I'm looking seriously at getting a
LinkSys 10/100 switch (8-port for approx $80 from buy.com)
        John