On 1 Aug 00, at 17:28, Charles Galpin wrote:

> or putty which is a *free* ssh (and telnet) client, but without the
> port forwarding features of CRT. It does come with scp though --so
> cool--
>
> works *very* well
>
> just search for "putty ssh" on altivista to have it show up as the
> first hit. Tiny footprint and no install required.
>
> another $.02

I always liked Teraterm for windoze (you can even get the source
code).  It has optional ssh and SRP support; I've used them both
and I like SRP much better.  There's a teralin1.tgz linked to the
teraterm site below, with a terminfo file, along with some .ini
settings and a keyboard.cnf file for it.  Install/compile the
terminfo file, start teraterm with the above settings, and you have
full key and color support, just like a real console.

http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA002416/teraterm.html

ftp://srp.stanford.edu/pub/srp/binaries/1.4/ttermsrp.zip

yet another $.02

Steve