Hi Uncle,

For all your masqing answers...

http://members.home.net/ipmasq/

Click on the Application Support link. There are guides to setting up the
port forwarding or if there are already masq modules (like Real Audio) it
will tell you about those too.

Have fun,
 Brian Ashe                     CTO
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]              Dee-Web Software Services, LLC.
 http://www.dee-web.com/
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.