Hi Glen,

man smbclient

and

man smbmount

They will get you doing the things you want to do.

You may also want to check out LinNeighborhood at
http://www.bnro.de/~schmidjo/index.html for a nice little simulation of the
"Network Neighborhood" thing in WinXX.

Have fun,
 Brian Ashe                     CTO
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]              Dee-Web Software Services, LLC.
 http://www.dee-web.com/
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.