On Thu, 3 Aug 2000, Jason Costomiris wrote:

> Can we lose the [RHL] prefix?  It's silly, clutters up the list of
> messages, and generally makes it harder to read.

Isnt there a way, also through procmail, to rewrite subject lines to nuke
annoying list prefixes? Seems to me I had a link to do that (but hadnt
actually tried to implement it yet). Though I imagine it was somewhere in
http://www.procmail.org/jari/pm-tips.html -- not sure exactly which
section though. (Would look it up exactly, but this whole work thing seems
to get in the way everytime I try...)

-adam