plug it in, turn the box on, listen to music.
that is what i did(rh6.2)
eric

----- Original Message -----
From: "James R. McKenzie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2000 12:38 PM
Subject: A Novice question here

> I'm using Linux-Mandrake 7.1 (basically RHL recompiled for P5 or better by
> my understanding) and am looking at replacing my SoundBlaster AWE 64 with
> SoundBlaster Live value (OEM type package) will this throw linux into a
> tizzy?  I've been playing with Linux for over a year have been using the
> same sound card all along, basically it Winderz that I'm getting the new
> Soundcard for (the mic never has worked right and I've tried 5) and since
> it's in the same box (sigh) well the need to use it with both OS's is
> paramount.  Please know I realize this sound pitiful but I just want to
know
> if I'm gonna bounce off of any brick walls here.
>
> Any/all help will be appreciated.
>

>                              T H A N K   Y O U
>

>                              James R. McKenzie
>

>                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Anyone sending unsolicited bulk email (UBE, SPAM) to this
address will be charged a $25 handling fee plus a $5 network
traffic fee per started kilobyte.  By extracting my address
from this message or its header, you agree to these terms.
Nevertheless, spammers trying to auto-extract addresses
from this message will definitely want to include
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED]