Hi  All,

                   I have successfully installed innd ( InterNet News
Deamon) for my office. This newsgroup is only meant for my internal
purposes. viz, i will maintain newsgroup on baiscs topics like java,
advanced java, linux, networking etc.

The default setup of this innd is working fine. meaning , i am able to
post and read the messages with the default newsgroup such as test,
junk, control etc.

But i am not able to add any new newsgroup category. Can anyone help me
out in this . Please give me a step to step procedure as i have to set
this up asap.

Any help would be highly appreciable.

TIA

Regards
K.Deepak

begin:vcard
n:K;DEEPAK
tel;pager:9610129463
tel;fax:+91-44-2432749
tel;work:+91-44-2432414,2432749
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.adventnet.com
org:ADVENTNET DEVELOPMENT CENTRE (INDIA) PVT. LTD
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:ENGINEER - SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION
adr;quoted-printable:;;ADVENTNET (INDIA)=0D=0A13-A VELACHERY MAIN ROAD=0D=0A"KAASHYAP ENCLAVE"=0D=0AVELACHEY;CHENNAI;TAMILNADU;600042;INDIA
x-mozilla-cpt:;27552
fn:DEEPAK K
end:vcard