I have the following setup: DNS and BIND, Samba, Win9x (TCP/IP,
Gateway, DNS), lmhosts and hosts, resolver on server.  With all these,
I'm still not able to retrieve anything from the Internet with a Win9x
workstation going through a primary server.  Although, I am able to
ping a web site from the workstation, but I'm not able to browse the
Internet with Netscape.  What did I leave out?

Note: Detailed Document(s) and Sample(s) are more than welcome.
      When you reply to this message, please include
      the mailing list and my email address.