[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> I just installed the xfce rpm on RH 6.2. No problem. when I type
> startx command I get KDE. When I go to the switch manager I see KDE
> GNOME and XFWM.  XFCE is not listed as an option. If  I type xfce I
> get:
>         Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display:
> The man
>
> How do I start it up?
While logged in as the user you want to be <rickf> in my case, just
type "xfce_setup".  Then type "startx" as usual.

> How do I get it to be an option for the switch manager?
Not sure that currently can be done.  I'll check on it.

best
    rickf

--
Rick Forrister                 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"To get something done a committee should consist of no more than
 three people, two of whom are absent."  Robert Copeland