Ken Brakey wrote:

> THANK YOU: They also had files for CP/M on another directory.
>
> You probably need to download the complete compiler set
> including all libs. I'm using ecgs-2.91.66, there is a
> 2.95.XX or better out.
>
> I didn't have any problem, try 'stop' and 'refresh' and
> see if that helps.

okay i'll try once i get back online inlinux.......i guess when it
rains.............:)lol

i must have done something nasty in gnorpm dunno as i can't get past the  helix gnome
login
graphic..wheni try to login it just pops back to login  screen.......???

i've checked everything I can in redhat linux 6 unleashed book and uncertain ....i
tried
redoing Xconfigurator but nadda so thats must not be the problem.....I'm thinking I
messed
up a library when i was trying to get around kdebase not installing.......i know of
course
now proper "steps" rpm wizse.....ouch

anyway is there anyway to get me back to desktop I hope......:)))))))))))

i'm getting fatal server error if that helps ....if more info needed i can jot down and
come back here also i'll post to redhat list.......

one of those days ........:)

thanks
lee
---------