On Sun, Aug 20, 2000 at 03:16:28PM +0200, Leonard den Ottolander wrote:
:  Would you be so kind not to slip in [RHL] in the subject halfway during a
: thread? This makes it impossible to sort a thread on subject, you know.
:  If you find it necessary to start the subject of your own _first_ postings
: with [RHL], that's up to you. I'll be able to at least sort the thread,
: although all these postings will end up at the bottom of my subject list, and
: I'll have to remember that you added [RHL] when searching for the subject.

Minor quibble (I find the [RHL] stuff annoying too)...

If you're sorting by threads, shouldn't your mailer be using the Message-id
and References: headers to do that kind of sorting?  Mutt does that...

--
Jason Costomiris <><           |  Technologist, geek, human.