This is a twis on an old problem.

I have a PBI Enhanced DSL account.  This gives me 5 IP's through a
single DSL modem.  I want to use the redhat bos to create a firewall,
and that is easy enough.  What I wish to know is this.....

With the 5 adresses, Can I set up another linux box to act as a router?
If so, could someone point me to a good how-to  to walk me through it?
I have been a WinNT weenie too long, and I cannot seem to sort it out in
my head.

imagined layout... Tell me I am nuts if you must.

DSL Connection

Firewall Box

Router Box
Ofiiice connections