I remember seeing a reference to the "password server"field.  I'll check it
again.  Didn't see that in the smb.conf file.

Already have the account on the PDC and smbpasswd ran successfully.  It stated
I had joined the domain.

I'll keep looking.  I'm really hopefull of an all NT domain solution with
samba.

BTW, I noticed the smb.log file is complaining of no UNIX passwd reference to
my user account.  Boy I hope I don't have to do that..

Frank