mailconf was still enabled and the virtual domain conf files were
still there - just that the linuxconf config file

/etc/conf.linuxconf

which lists what domains and stuff it's managing didn't have teh
domains in there. I added these in and all of a sudden linuxconf
found the aliases I had set up earlier! yay! :)

I guess I'd better go through this file and the pre-upgrade version
and see what else is missing from there!

cheers, dan.

--

        Nitro - 3D Visualisation, Graphics & Animation
                Ph (+61 2) 9810 5177 - Fx (+61 2) 9810 0199