Hi Deependra,

Two things...

First, please turn off html when sending mail to the list. You will get a
much more favorable response.

Second, look into radius. It will do everything you need and more.

Have fun,
 Brian Ashe                     CTO
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]              Dee-Web Software Services, LLC.
 http://www.dee-web.com/
You don't have to swim faster than the shark...
You just have to swim faster than the people you're with.

Thursday, August 31, 2000, 12:11:53 AM, you wrote:

DBT> Greetings from Kathmandu!

DBT> I am thinking to give internet access to the college sutdents but I want them to
be able to use only 15hours in a month because of the budget constraint in the
college. Can anybody help me to