On Wed, 30 Aug 2000, Steve Frampton wrote:

> On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, Leonard den Ottolander wrote:
>
> > > Redhat-list mailing list
> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > https://listman.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/redhat-list
> >
> >  Sorry for minding your business ;). I think you really should make the footer
> > a little more descriptive, so more people will know what to use this URL for.
>
> Hmmm...is using the URL the *only* way of unsubscribing now?  It just
> occurred to me that people who didn't have support for SSL connections
> were pretty much out of luck if the traditional redhat-list-request
> removal mechanism no longer worked.
>
> Hopefully the release of RH 7.0 will bring with it some useful encryption
> utilities such as lynx-ssl and ssh?

No, you can email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the subject
"unsubscribe." However, you still have to get your password from
them somehow, and I don't know if there's a way to get it to email
you back your password. I still don't see what the problem is with
firing up Netscape and visiting that web site!
        John