Kerry Miller wrote:
> If you used linuxconf to set up Apache, that may be your problem.
> Linuxconf's Apache section is broken and writes an error to the file.

I _did_ use linuxconf to do some setup when I saw a new section was
added in the treeview. Yesterday I was so annoyed by this problem that I
removed all the <VirtualHost> directives and.... yipeee! It got
corrected. I do not remember the lines but the problem must be due to
the Order and allow statements I had seen inside the virtualhost
directives.

Anyway, The problem is solved.

Thank you very much.
Vikas