Eric Knudstrup wrote:

> In Outlook I have some rules to move things to different folders depending
> on sender, etc.
> I was wondering if there is anything I can do on the server side so I don't
> need to keep Outlook open all the time (my MTA is QMail).

Sounds like you need to lookinto procmail.  it will filter mails and do what
ever you want (well almost) based on all kinds of criteria.  I am assuming
that outlook connects to the server and leaves its flolders there.

I use it to move mails from about 4 different mailing lists into their
respective folders so I don;t have to wade through all of them all the time.

It was a piece of cake on a standard redhat server to set up.

Bret