On Fri, Sep 01, 2000 at 11:09:17PM -0700, Ahbaid Gaffoor wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> you know those cool Tux decals that you can stick on your pc case, the
> square recess in front of the PC?
>
> Where can I get Tux decals? Where can I get my own made?

Someone named "Scotgold US" sells (or used to sell) little one inch
square tags with a picture of Tux, no words or anything else on it.
They were something like 65 cents (US) each. I may have a URL around
but can't turn it up right now. You may try a web search for "scotgold"
to see what it turns up.

Fred

--
---- Fred Smith -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] ----------------------------