G'Day all,

I have an "out of the box" redhat 6.2, kernel 2.2.14-5.0 unmodified,
sendmail-8.9.3.

This machine is an internet/mail gateway with a "real world" ip address
connected directly to the internet backbone (not using an ISP in anyway)
and a local network address 192.168.xxx.xxx

All mail sent to or from the Linux gateway works.

However, I have a Sco Unix server 5.0.5 which I need setup as the mail
server.  It is running sendmail-8.8.6

I cannot get mail to or from the Sco machine from or to the Linux
machine.

What must I setup in the way of sendmail.cf, sendmail.ce, mailertable,
etc to get this to happen.

--
Ken Cole
Satisfaction Software