[root@syslang log]# which as86
/usr/bin/as86
[root@syslang log]# rpm -qf /usr/bin/as86
dev86-0.15.0-2
[root@syslang log]#

So much for feeding you for the day. Now you can learn how to feed
yourself.

Insert your cd into the drive and mount it.
cd /mnt/cdrom/RPMS
for i in *.rpm
do
echo $i
rpm -qpl $i | grep as86
done | less

And please disable those damned vcards.

--
-Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-Stranger things have happened but none stranger than this. Steven W. Orr-