Hi all.

I'm setting up a new server (RH6.2), and I loaded OpenSSH 2.2.0 from
rpms. Worked fine. In the process of hardening the server I ran the
Bastille-Linux script (pretty cool IMHO). Bastille did something quite
cool, and I can't figure out how it did it. It set up sshd to use
tcp-wrappers. How did it do that? I've looked in the sshd docs, checked
the OpenSSH web site and tried reading the Bastille source, but I can't
figure it out. There doesn't seem to be an sshd line in /etc/inetd.conf,
but hosts.deny and hosts.allow work like they should for sshd.

I'm happy about the outcome, but it bugs me that I can't figure out how
I'd set up Opensshd to use wrappers without Bastille. Can anybody help me
out?

TIA
-burk

Linux File Managers: http://www.pobox.com/~burk/linuxfile.html