On Thu, 07 Sep 2000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I am thinking of installing ssh on my RH6.2 machine soon.  I have a question,
>though.  My LAN
> consists of one Win2k box and the RH6.2 box.  Is there a windows client for ssh?  I
>don't work
> directly on the linux box all that much, I mostly telnet in from the Windows box.
>Would kind of
> be a pointless exercise if there wasn't a Windows ssh client.

PS:
There are a couple of good SSH clients for Windows.  PuTTY and
TerraTerm are a couple good ones. SecureCRT is also good, but it's
not free. If you go to www.shareware.com and search for "SSH" you
should find what you need. Also, www.winfiles.com and do the same,
you should find something to suit your needs.
        John