Hi..

This morning i went to log into our RH 6.2 dev server, after typing in my
name,
the whole thing just hung.. ftp and http still function fine, however,
i can no longer telnet in or log in directly to the box. I had uploaded
a number or web reports, some of them rather large, and thought
perhaps the amount of space they took up was the issue, however,
they've been removed and still i cannot get past the login prompt.
Is anyone familiar with this? Is there anyway i can get to a prompt
where i can do a df or similar commands, possibly even read the
/var/log/messages?

Thanks in advance
-Kate