Hi,

I hope ipchains will work too, but it doesn't seem
likely.  Here's what some of the comments say from the
shell script that B.L. is using to generate his ruleset
wondering if they mean the shell script won't work with
other kernels, or ipchains itself?

Thanks for the reply,
L.G.

<snipped from Ben Logan's msg>
----Begin script------
#!/bin/bash
#
# This script is to be used with the 2.2 Kernel and
# IPCHAINS and will not
# work on the older Kernels (2.0.x) or the new 2.3/2.4
# series.
<end snip>