More to that: This is a leased server with a dozen or so IPs (to be used in
VirtualHosting, specifically) Right now however, if you go to any one of
those, you get the index.html or the standard site, because Apache is
listening to all those IPs. How do I restrict the *default* (or whatever
you call it) server to the box's main IP? I do not want anything at all to
show up on the other IPs untill we actually set up the new Virtual Sites.

                 JW