No, I don't think so...  I would like the same thing he's looking for (for
Win9x), and this ain't it, as far as I can tell..  In our case(s), the
burner is on the Winblows box, not the LINUX box...  I have tried using
samba to share the entire server & then copy it, but that didn't work...
Maybe I should go the other way & have win98 share the CD-RW to the
server?...  Then maybe I could use mondo...  hmm... that's a thought..  I'll
have to look in to it when I get some time.