I believe my last message went to vidiot only which was not my
intention. Microsoft has an autocorrect feature in word and I believe
frontpage (I am not positive as it has been a while since I have seen
frontpage). Part of this feature is that it replaces straight quotes
with their slanted counter parts. If you disable this feature it
should work correctly.

Also you can avoid the problem altogether by using the HTML entities
for these characters as this will put the problem of displaying the
pages on the browser not the wysiwyg program used for creating the
page in the first place. I believe all of these entities were
implemented in HTML 1.0 so if the browser is compliant it should work.

--
Is your email secure? http://www.pop3now.com
(c) 1998-2000 secureFront Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.