Hiya,

Looking at the file, it appears that it simply tells kde desktop what to
use for wav files.  Kdelnk are kde desktop icons and actions.  Real
probably just replaces this file with its own to either include .ra files
or to change the default action of .wav files.  I have RA7 installed but
did not have the conflict problem. I also use icewm regularly and not kde.

A solution for you may be to simply back up that file by rewriting it
using something like

mv x-wav.kdelnk x-wav.kdelnk.original

and then install the package.  Then you could examine the two files for
difference if you really wanted to, but probably not necessary.  Your other
option (less likely) is to just force the install of the package using
--nodeps or if using kpackage just uncheck the 'check dependencies' box.

Rob

--
Do what comes naturally.  See the and fume and throw a tantrum.