tw> Actually, (at the risk of prolonging this quite redundant thread) I
tw> successfully unsubscribed the guy who used to work at my job and
tw> successfully subscribed myself.  I used the website to get his password
tw> using his email address (which was forwarded to my account) and
tw> unsubscribed. no problems.  For those not using a browser, i don't know,
tw> but good luck.
tw> Terry

Without a browser, for info:

mail -s help [EMAIL PROTECTED] < /dev/null

--
Ray Curtis         Unix Programmer/Consultant   Curtis Consulting
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                        http://www.clark.net/pub/ray