I am still looking into cvs and am wondering if there is a way to
remotely log in with no password or is this a bad idea? What I am
trying to do is setup cvs so that I can start an ssh session from
windows and tunnel to the cvs server. Since cvs (2401) is blocked via
ipchains, I would like to be able to connect through ssh, but not use
a password on the server. Is this possible?

wincvs will use a command line ssh in place of rsh, but is there a
command line ssh that is still being developed?

Thanks,
Chad

--
Is your email secure? http://www.pop3now.com
(c) 1998-2000 secureFront Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.