sometimes I have tricked dumb sites like this by accessing them
through the anonymiser service... it's usually just the first page
that has the heavy checking on it - then you get forwarded to a
section of the site customised for your setup...

anyway - I may be talking from where teh sun don't shine on this -
but it isn't gonna hurt you to have a go... try checking the site
through the anonymiser service... just enter
http://free.anonymiser.com/http://your.url.here/

ie.

http://free.anonymiser.com/http://www.redhat.com/

for the redhat site...

anyway - since anonymiser hides your IP, browser headers, etc - then
you should be able to get around this sort of browser checking...

HTH... cheers, dan.

--

        Nitro - 3D Visualisation, Graphics & Animation
                Ph (+61 2) 9810 5177 - Fx (+61 2) 9810 0199