I've been chasing a problem now for a few days, and it's driving me nuts.
Hopefully someone here can shed some light on my obviously darkened (at
best) understanding.

Two NICs:
192.168.2.1 - internal network
192.168.1.10 - connects to DSL router
192.168.1.254 - DSL router/Modem

I'm trying to let the external world access an internal webserver.  On the
DSL router (Cayman 3220-H), I've created a pinhole for incoming requests to
port 80.  Following are the scenarios:

- If I point the pinhole to 192.168.2.1, attempting to access my webserver
from outside the network results in a timeout.

- If I point the pinhold to 192.168.1.10 and use ipmasqadm portfw -a -P tcp
-L 192.168.1.10 80 -R 192.168.2.1 80, the system responds that the page
contains no data.  I'm specifically requesting
http://66.xxx.xxx.xxx/index.html, which does exist.

- If I configure Apache to listen to 192.168.1.10:80, the system responds
that the website is unreachable.

I'm using IP Masquerade  to mask all traffic on the internal network out
through 192.168.1.10 and the router.

Can anyone offer me any advice on how to make my internal webserver
available to the external world?

Thanks in advance, and if you need more information, just say the word!
--
Steve