These are the lines that I have in httpd.conf

LoadModule php4_module        /usr/lib/apache/libphp4.so

AddModule mod_php4.c

DirectoryIndex index.php index.phtml index.html index.htm index.shtml \
index.cgi index.php3 index.php4 index.phps

<IfModule mod_php4.c>
        AddIcon /icons/php4.gif .php3 .php4 .php .phtml
</IfModule>
<IfModule mod_php4.c>
        AddIcon /icons/phps.gif .phps
</IfModule>
<IfModule mod_php4.c>
        AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .php3 .phtml
</IfModule>

Would I still need those other two lines also?

Avram