Hi,

Yes and maybe.  linux can configure to almost any scenario. However, since your
attempting to use Win95 as the gateway it becomes a question of what/if theWin95
machine can do ip-forwarding.

If your only using tcp/ip then Linux will not have a problem.  Just configure
the default gatway to be the win95 box.