With a server install, it will blow away *all* existing filesystem types
-- ext2, vfat, et al., no questions asked.  But as far as packages go,
I'm sure it just installs those that are most likely to be found on
servers (httpd, wu-ftpd, named, ypserv...) which you wouldn't want
running on a standard workstation (at least I wouldn't).

Cheers,

-Charlie