OK, it sounds as if there is a permission issue with your image.  It may
allow root only 'exec' permissions on the 2nd stage loader or somewhere in
the path to the boot loader.  Two ways to fix this; you could walk the
tree of your image and make sure that there are world read-execute
permissions on all directories and that the executables in the 2nd stage
loader (starting at RedHat/instimage, I believe) have world
read-executable permissions.  The second fix is to go to the NFS server
and export the image so that the box you are installing has root
access; how to do this depends on the architecture of the NFS server.  If
it is Linux, add the option 'no_root_squash' in the exports file.

- rick warner