metalab.unc.edu has the directory, but it is not accessible.  They are
decent about waiting to make it available until it is completely
downloaded.  I'm not sure about any other sites.  I don't care, with a
cable modem, I can have that ISO down in about 4 hours under the right
conditions from metalab.

Hope this helps

Kevin

Eddie Strohmier wrote:

> I am sure most of you have seen the anouncement of RH 7.0 on www.redhat.com
> with kernel 2.4. I have tried some FTP sites to see if it was available but
> I still only see Pinstripe beta with kernel 2.2.16. Are they going to sit on
> this version for a period of time before they make an .iso version available
> for download or has it not made it's way to the mirrors yet? I tried
> ftp.redhat.com as anonymous and of course it is full. Oh well I can wait if
> need be.
>
> Eddie Strohmier

Kevin Wood
Atipa Linux Solutions