[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> I'll keep that in mind, thanks.  :-)  As a Canadian, I'm no stranger
> to disgusting brands of "beer" (swill).  (Although, if you ever have
> the opportunity to visit Ontario, Canada, you MUST try a Sleeman's
> Lager or Sleeman's Honey Brown).  That being said, I prefer Japanese
> beers like Kirin Ichiban.  :-D~~~

For all the time I spent living in the Spokane, Washington area of the
US, I was a regular visitor to the Lethbridge/Blairmore area.  Used to
bring back cases of Lethbridge Velvet Cream Stout.  Next to time spent
in England & Germany sampling beers, that's one of my "warm & fuzzy"
memories.

best
    rickf
--
Rick Forrister                 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Definition:  Honest Politician:  Once bought, stays bought."
                                --Robert Heinlein