Umm, One other major difference. SYSV uses STREAMS. Yeah, all that other
stuff is cosmetic. BSD was the first to implement IP in the kernel (as
well as ethernet). SYSV came up with STREAMS as the way to not be trapped
into IP.

--
-Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana. Stranger things have -
-happened but none stranger than this. Does your driver's license say Organ