What is everybody using for vpn solutions?  I am curious
abo8ut the various solutions out there.  I really have two
situations I would like to support.

1.  Linux to linux full time across the internet to connect
various private ip subnets together.
        There are several of these and more coming.  Easily
managed routing and interface control would be nice.

2.  Windows client vpn into office network.  I don't know
much about this sice we have not done it yet, so I don't
even know the issues.

Should I work toward an ipsec solution?  I am currently
using an ssh/ppp vpn but it is difficult to manage for
connecting subnets together since the routes I add vi static
routes are based on the ppp* interface name and if the vpns
are brought up in different sequence the routed are fried.
There is probably better was to do the routing but I thought
that I would check to see what experience others have had
before spending too much time on it.

Any tips appreciated.

Bret