Okay,

Running 6.2 stock kernel with IMAP,POP, and SMTP. Also set up horde and IMP
for remote IMAP access. Anyway, need to pull email addresses out of an
(win32) Symantec Act! Database and send a mail blast to all clients. Don't
necessarily need to directly access database. ie. I can export as ASCII if
need be. Important thing is to have to address show up as user's address
(not a list like this one). Database is roughly >1000 users and the system
is a P166 with 64MB. Not a monster by any standards but this doesn't need to
be sent out in 5 seconds. If I can set it up to send overnight during idle
periods (don't stop incoming mail to send this mass mail). Any suggestions?

TIA

Jeff