HP jetdirect printservers are all that we use with an occasional
Extended Systems here and there.  We have no problems with the hp's or
the es's so it's just a matter of preference.  The hp's also have the
webjetadmin which can be installed on rh and other linux's, which will
give you a web interface to the printservers and the attached printers.

Charles Galpin wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a print server? Does the bidirectional printing
> really work properly?
>
> I've seen them by linksys, netgear, HP and others. They all seems
> comparable, but would opinions from those who have used them.
>
> A web basev admin interface would be preferrred but not critical.
>
> thanks
> charles

Steve Dixon
Dpn, Incorporated